Beachwalk Club FAQs
Where can I find out more information about the community?
View our Beachwalk Community Guide (PDF, 14MB) to learn more.
Are multi-day passes available?
We only offer Annual Memberships, Crystal Memberships, and Tennis Memberships
What are the Club Rules?
View our Beachwalk Rules and Regulations (PDF) to learn more.
Is there a fee for parking?
Is smoking permitted inside of the lagoon?
Can I bring my pet with me to the lagoon?
Can I bring outside food and beverages with me when I visit?
Soft-sde coolers with water bottles are permitted. Coolers should not be larger than a 9-can soft-sided cooler. Only special event and/or private rental approved. This includes but not limited to soda, alcoholic beverages, food, etc. We are happy to accommodate special requests.
Can I bring my own chair?
What payment do you accept?
What type of flotation devices may I bring to the lagoon?
Can I bring my own kayak or paddleboard to the lagoon?
What happens in case of inclement weather
Where is the Beachwalk's Crystal Lagoon located
I am interested in buying a home in Beachwalk, who do I contact for next steps?
Beachwalk features a coastal lifestyle represented in beautiful homes by the area’s top builders. Explore the Beachwalk website or contact the builders directly:
- Dream Finders Homes – Click here for more information
- Lennar – Click here for more information
- Taylor Morrison – Click here for more information
Are daily passes available?
No, currently daily passes are not available.
- Enter and swim at your own risk when no Lifeguards are on duty
- Patrons are encouraged to speak to their physician before engaging in physical activities. All patrons utilize the lagoon at their own risk. Assumption of risk and liability forms must be signed and on file before entering the lagoon.
- Anyone under 21 years of age may not consume alcohol on property at any time. State or government issued I.D. must be presented to verify age.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Patrons are encouraged to leave personal belongings at home or in a safe location. Staff members are not permitted to hold valuables or bags for patrons.
- Patrons under 16 must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older.
- Height and weight requirements may apply on certain water sport & recreational activities.
- Beachwalk Lagoon is a family and residential experience, therefore we ask that the appropriate swim attire be worn throughout your visit (i.e., no bathing-suit thongs, or Brazilian style bikini bottoms please)
- For safety, diaper age children must wear swim diapers when entering the lagoon water.
- Smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, products that produce a vapor or smoke is not permitted on any club property.
- The lagoon may close for water contamination, maintenance, special events, and inclement weather. In the event of a closure, all patrons must leave the lagoon immediately. Re-entry will be permitted on the same day if weather permits, during operating hours.
- Anyone who appears to be under the influence of an illegal substance or alcohol may be asked to leave the facility at the discretion of staff.
- Patrons are not permitted in restricted or staff-only areas.
- Patrons are not allowed to swim outside of the designated swim areas.
- Persons with open cuts, wounds, sores or blisters may not enter the lagoon water.
- All persons, bags, belongings, and other items may be subject to search.
- Firearms or other weapons
- Pets or other animals (with exception to approved service animals) are not permitted in the lagoon
- Outside alcohol or Illegal substances
- Outside food or beverage or coolers
- Tents are not permitted, easy-ups are permitted
- Glass containers with the exception of an approved small containers such as baby food jars
- Recreational devices such as bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, scooters, golf carts, drones, and all other motorized vehicles are not permitted inside the lagoon; member golf carts are permitted in designated parking areas.
- All water vessels to include but not limited to kayaks, paddle boards, skim boards, surfboards, rafts, and floats are not permitted.
- Large inflatable rafts, sports balls, large water toys, and watercraft are not permitted.
- US Coast Guard approved flotation devices are available upon request. Small single noodles and U.S. coast guard approved flotation devices are permitted.
- Other items that we deem disruptive or inappropriate