Beachwalk Club FAQs
Annual/monthly passes are not available.
Soft-sde coolers with water bottles are permitted. Coolers should not be larger than a 9-can soft-sided cooler. Only special event and/or private rental approved. This includes but not limited to soda, alcoholic beverages, food, etc. We are happy to accommodate special requests.
Beachwalk features a coastal lifestyle represented in beautiful homes by the area’s top builders. Explore the Beachwalk website https://beachwalkstjohnscounty.com/ or contact the builders directly:
Americrest Luxury Homes – Click here for more information
Dream Finders Homes – Click here for more information
Lennar – Click here for more information
Taylor Morrison – Click here for more information
- No Lifeguards are on duty. Enter and swim at your own risk.
- Patrons are encouraged to speak to their physician before engaging in physical activities. All patrons utilize the lagoon at their own risk. Assumption of risk and liability forms must be signed and on file before entering the lagoon.
- Anyone under 21 years of age may not consume alcohol on property at any time. State or government issued I.D. must be presented to verify age.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Patrons are encouraged to leave personal belongings at home or in a safe location. Staff members are not permitted to hold valuables or bags for patrons.
- Patrons under 16 must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older. Kids ages 12-16 must take an lagoon safety course to swim without a parent.
- Height and weight requirements may apply on certain water sport & recreational activities.
- Beachwalk Lagoon is a family and residential experience, therefore we ask that the appropriate swim attire be worn throughout your visit (i.e., no bathing-suit thongs, or Brazilian style bikini bottoms please)
- For safety, diaper age children must wear swim diapers when entering the lagoon water.
- Smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, products that produce a vapor or smoke is permitted in designated areas only.
- The lagoon may close for water contamination, maintenance, special events, and inclement weather.
- Inclement weather may cause the lagoon to be temporarily closed. In the event of a closure, all patrons must leave the lagoon immediately. Re-entry will be permitted on the same day if weather permits, during operating hours.
- Anyone who appears to be under the influence of an illegal substance may be asked to leave the facility at the discretion of staff.
- Patrons are not permitted in restricted or staff-only areas.
- Patrons are not allowed to swim outside of the designated swim areas.
- Persons with open cuts, wounds, sores or blisters may not enter the lagoon water.
- All persons, bags, belongings, and other items may be subject to search.
- Firearms or other weapons
- Pets or other animals (with exception to approved service animals) are not permitted in the lagoon
- Outside alcohol or Illegal substances
- Outside food or beverage or coolers
- Outside chairs, unless otherwise stated for a special event
- Glass containers with exception to approved small containers such as baby food jars
- Recreational devices such as bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, scooters, golf carts, drones, and all other motorized vehicles are not permitted inside the lagoon; member golf carts are permitted in designated parking areas.
- All water vessels to include but not limited to kayaks, paddle boards, skim boards, surfboards, rafts, and floats are not permitted (see Lagoon Staff for member storage options)
- Large sports balls to include footballs, basketballs, playground balls, etc. are not permitted unless otherwise stated for a special event. Large inflatable rafts, large water toys, and watercraft are not permitted.
- US Coast Guard approved flotation devices are available upon request. Small single noodles and U.S. coast guard approved flotation devices are permitted.
- Other items that we deem disruptive or inappropriate
- Diving, flips, back jumps, back dives or other dangerous actions from the side of the lagoon
- Profanity or disruptive behavior to include horseplay
- Sale or distribution of goods or services
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind
- Feeding any wildlife
- Strollers and small wagons are permitted and subject to search
- Photography, videotaping, and recording of any kind of anyone not in your party
- Engaging in any unsafe acts that may impede the operation of the lagoon
Rules are subject to change as deemed necessary by the Beachwalk Club, LLC and management. We reserve the right to deny admission or to require a person already admitted to leave the lagoon without refund, liability or compensation if we consider the circumstances so require . Lagoon rules and regulations are subject to change without notice