Beachwalk Club’s Crystal Lagoon features over 14 acres of luminous water surrounded by sugar sand beaches and thatched roof cabana’s. Members can enjoy kayaks, paddleboards, waterslides, putting greens, Laguna Dog Splash Park and one of only two Swim-Up Lagoon Bars in Florida.
Hours of Operation
Kids’ Club Hours
Fitness Center Rules
- Children age 9 and younger are not allowed in the gym.
- Children ages 10 – 15 may use the gym with adult supervision.
- Teenagers age 16 – 20 may not bring more than 1 guest to the gym per visit.
- Adults 21 and over may not bring more than 2 guests to the gym per visit.
- No swimwear, no bare feet, no sandals, all footwear must be closed toe.
- Personal Music must be broadcast through headphones. No speakers or radios allowed.
- Kids club may only be used when staffed. Hours are listed above. $5 per hour per child.
- Follow each piece of equipment’s directions carefully and only use per the directions.
- Do not slam weights. Please re-rack your weights and equipment when finished.
- Please wipe down equipment after use.
- Please be respectful, do not use cardio equipment longer than 30 min while others are waiting.
- Do not monopolize multiple stations at one time.
- For everyone’s safety, do not leave treadmills running unattended.
- Personal trainers must be approved through management.
- Video camera surveillance is present and can be accessed at any time by management.
- Misuse of the Fitness Center could result in revocation of privileges.
Call 911 for any emergency.