Beachwalk Club’s Crystal Lagoon features over 14 acres of luminous water surrounded by sugar sand beaches. Members can enjoy kayaks, paddleboards, waterslides, a putting green, the Laguna Dog Splash Park, and one of only two Swim-Up Lagoon Bars in Florida.
Hours of Operation
Kids’ Club Hours
- As announced in the club’s newsletter for craft days with kids
- Also available for parents with children 9am to 8pm (check with the front desk for access)
- Currently the kid’s club is not staffed with club employees
Fitness Center Rules
Use of the fitness center and its equipment is at your own risk. Always consult a physician before beginning any exercise program.
- Children age 9 and younger are not allowed in the gym.
- Children ages 10 – 15 may use the gym with adult supervision.
- Teenagers age 16 – 20 may not bring more than 1 guest to the gym per visit.
- Adults 21 and over may not bring more than 2 guests to the gym per visit.
- No swimwear, no bare feet, no sandals, all footwear must be closed toe.
- Personal Music must be broadcast through headphones. No speakers or radios allowed.
- Follow each piece of equipment’s directions carefully and only use per the directions.
- Do not slam weights. Please re-rack your weights and equipment when finished.
- Please wipe down equipment after use.
- Please be respectful, do not use cardio equipment longer than 30 min while others are waiting.
- Do not monopolize multiple stations at one time.
- For everyone’s safety, do not leave treadmills running unattended.
- Personal trainers (one on one only, no group training) must be approved through management.
- Video camera surveillance is present and can be accessed at any time by management.
- Misuse of the Fitness Center could result in revocation of privileges.
Call 911 for any emergency.
Please report any broken equipment or violation of rules to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For items needing immediate attention, please notify onsite staff or call 904-506-4900.